What should be paid attention to when using glass instruments in laboratory equipment?
(1) Beaker: For preparing solutions, dissolving samples, etc., it should be placed on an asbestos mesh when heated to make it heated evenly, and generally not dry.
(2) Erlenmeyer flask: heat-treated samples and volumetric analysis titration, except that there are the same requirements as above, the stopper should be opened when the grinding-mouthed conical flask is heated, and the non-standard grinding-mouth should keep the original plug.
(3) Iodine bottle: quantitative analysis by iodometric method or other generated volatile substances, ibid.
(4) Round (flat) bottom flask: heat and distill the liquid, generally avoid direct fire heating, and heat through asbestos mesh or various heating baths.
(5) Round-bottom distillation flask: distillation; it can also be used as a small amount of gas generating reactor, ibid.
(6) Washing the bottle: install purified water to wash the instrument or install washing solution to wash the precipitate.
(7) Measuring cylinder and measuring cup: It is used to roughly measure a certain volume of liquid. It cannot be heated, and the solution cannot be prepared in it. It cannot be baked in an oven. The solution should be added or poured out along the wall during operation.