How to maintain the glass instruments of laboratory equipment
The structure and function of various instruments are different, but if you follow the standard and pay attention to the methods, and do the following, some common maintenance methods can make the laboratory instruments last longer.
1. Perfect instrument management and maintenance system. Maintenance personnel and maintenance cycles should be formulated according to the characteristics of different instruments, regular maintenance and repairs should be carried out, and relevant records should be kept for future reference.
2. Laboratory instruments must be placed in an appropriate environment, which should be sunscreen, anti-interference, dry and clean.
3. The user needs to master the structure, principle, work flow and precautions of the instrument to avoid damage to the instrument due to misoperation
4. The instrument should be placed in a level and stable place. When picking up and placing the instrument, care should be taken to avoid damage caused by falling.
5. Dustproof. Many precision instruments will have various failures after being adhered to dust, which will also affect the accuracy of the test. Therefore, it is necessary to frequently dedust the instrument, which can be wiped with a dry cloth, a soft brush or a towel. Special instruments can be wiped with lens tissue.
6. For machinery and transmission structure instruments, etc., rust and dirt should be removed regularly, and lubricating oil should be replenished.
7. For laboratory instruments and equipment that use dry batteries, when they are not used for a long time, the dry batteries should be taken out and stored separately to prevent corrosion and damage to the instrument caused by battery rot.
Huaou Avenue, Longgang Industrial Park, Yancheng City